Back to business

Ello:)
So I'm back in the city of joy (so-called) :D
And I had a pretty awesome as well as hectic time in Delhi. Met old friends who I had not met in ages. Saw the boyfriend again after a long time so that was good. All I can say is that it felt like I haven't left Delhi at all. The streets still felt familiar and there's always that feeling that something good was gonna happen, even after all the bullshit at the beginning of the day, the rest of the day always managed to make things right. Which is what I love about the old capital. Btw, my interviews went well ^^
1.

2.
3.
4.
5.
 1. Classic view from the plane
2. Self-Portrait taken during flight ( i was bored )
3. Our new place ( Delhi )
4. Strawberry flavored lemonade?? :D
5. Smoked Chicken Sandwich

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been exactly 1 year, 11 months, 357 days already since i've left dilli...still misses 'the-nobody-city' alot. :-(

    and big cheers to the success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4. Smoked Strawberry flavored lemonade?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is kinda weird coincidence! Even I just moved in to my new place a few days ago, and the house had to undergo renovations first. The funny thing is, our new house looks very similar to your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pi Sawwwmmm.....You are so so Missed...Come back...Come Back :( ... Love You ^_^ My Fav. Blogger ^_^... keep Blogging...

    ReplyDelete